Do you want to know how to view YouTube history? YouTube keeps track of search history. It’s useful when looking for a video you’ve seen previously, but it may sometimes be annoying. YouTube, thankfully, provides you some control over your viewing history, including the ability to delete it. But in today’s article, we will focus on how to view YouTube history?
We sometimes forget about a recent video we saw. We want to watch it again but can’t remember the title, so you can look through your YouTube history to know what you’ve recently seen.
Let’s take a look at how to check YouTube history.
How To View YouTube History On Desktop?
To check YouTube history; follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open YouTube through a web browser
- Sign in to your account
- Click on the hamburger icon in the upper left corner
- Select history
5. You can use this page to look for a YouTube video you recently viewed.
6. You can delete individual videos from your viewing history by hovering over the video and hitting the X in the top right corner.
7. ‘Search history’: In the right corner, click on the option search history.’
You can see how many channels you’ve seen and what you’ve lately looked for on YouTube in this section.
8. Select ‘comments’ from the drop-down menu: To see your most recent comments on YouTube videos, go to the ‘comment’ option.
How To Delete YouTube History On Desktop?
On the right side of the screen, there is a section with five options for clearing your history: Watch history, Search history, Comments, Community, and Live chat. First, choose one of the radio buttons, then select CLEAR ALL WATCH HISTORY from the drop-down menu.
But if you have deleted something by mistake, you can recover your deleted videos hassle-free.!!
This is how you view and delete YT history from a web browser. Now we will move on to explain to you how to check and delete the YT history from the YouTube app on your android smartphone.
How To Check YouTube History From Android?
From your Android smartphone, follow the following steps:
- Open YouTube
- Go To Library in the right corner of the app
- Click on view history
- When you access the Library, the most recently viewed content will appear at the top. Swiping right or left will bring up all of the videos. This is how you can look up YouTube videos from the past.
How To Clear YouTube History From YouTube App?
- Select Sign in from the open drop-down menu
- To access the history, tap the three dots again
- Then Settings,
- Then History and Privacy.
- Select Clear watch history.
This guide shows you how to view Youtube history on desktop and mobile phones in easy steps. Follow our easy guide to delete your YT history to save yourself from embarrassment if you are using a public computer.